Curious, creative and kind, Fettesians give of their best and make the most of their wealth of opportunities. They are inspired to aim high while understanding what it means to be a good person and to give back.
In partnership with families and communities, a full-boarding ethos remains at the core of the school and a Fettes education continues to matter to all.
To achieve our vision and mission, we will ensure that our students:
• Feel valued and respected as individuals
• Receive the highest possible quality of education, engaging them in rigorous and relevant opportunities in a dynamic curriculum which creates lifelong learners
• Feel safe, have a sense of personal worth, are thoughtful and considerate of the needs of others, while possessing a willingness to take on responsibility
• Are encouraged to stretch and challenge themselves
• Develop self-confidence, integrity, emotional resilience, loyalty, good manners and humour, leadership skills, and teamwork
• Value a sense of community
• Are surrounded by inspirational, caring staff
• Feel represented and are provided with equal opportunities regardless of gender, identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity or religion