The PSE department have had a busy Spring Term with the Hub (which is manned by a number or staff and prefects) continuing to be a place to chat, think and reflect, relax or just to have some time out. We have also welcomed a variety of guest speakers this term including:
- Ethical Hackers from the Scottish Business Resilience Centre speaking to the 5th Form on the importance of a positive digital footprint and the pitfalls of online security
- Nutritional Therapist, Liz Bushby who gave healthy eating talks to 6th Form
- John Hoskison speaking about Risks and Consequences
- Patrick foster speaking to the 3rd form about his journey through gambling and gaming
- Mr Crawford (Fettes Healthy and Safety Manager) delivering a refresher on CPR to the 5th form
The PSE prefects have been exceptional in successfully delivering the MVP programme to 3rd Form and are currently in the planning stages for PSE week next term.
Thank you for everyone that has attended our wonderful PSE sessions this term!