In advance of your visit to Fettes, we have created an insightful short film introducing you to our community. Fettes is a special place and our students the greatest ambassadors, so we asked them what they would tell you if taking you on a tour. Although no substitute for an actual visit, we hope it inspires you and we look forward to meeting you in person soon.
We are delighted that due to the easing of restrictions, we are now able to offer private face-to-face family tours of Fettes College and Fettes Prep. Our Admissions Department will help you arrange your tour and inform you about what to expect including:
- Tour of our beautiful 100 acre campus, visiting classes, Chapel and sports facilities along the way
- Meeting with a Houseparent to discuss the sector-leading pastoral care at Fettes
- Time with the Headmaster of Fettes Prep, Adam Edwards, or Head of Fettes College, Helen Harrison to discuss how your child will thrive at Fettes
- Time to talk through any final questions with our Head of UK Admissions or Head of International Admissions
- We can also arrange appointments with specific subject teachers or our SFL department as required
We appreciate that some families are unable to travel to see us as this moment in time so rest assured that we are very happy to tailor a session of virtual appointments for you if you prefer. You can book the following virtual appointments:
- Admissions Introduction – general discussion relating to the admissions process including entry requirements
- Fettes College or Fettes Prep Houseparent to talk through the benefits of boarding
- Mrs Helen Harrison, Head of Fettes College, for those looking for entry to Fettes College in 2022, 2023 and beyond
- Mr Adam Edwards, Headmaster of Fettes Prep, for those looking for entry to Fettes Prep in 2022, 2023 and beyond
To book any of these appointments, which will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time, please simply click below to email the Admissions Department or call them on +44 131 311 6744.
"I am often asked what makes us special and I can confidently say that when you do get to visit us in person, you should be able to feel the distinctive ethos and atmosphere of Fettes. I look forward to welcoming you to experience what we offer for yourselves."
H F Harrison, Head, Fettes College
"Fun and excitement should be a central part of growing up and a healthy method of inspiring children to excel in every area of school life. In the classroom, on stage, on the sports field and in a host of other activities, Fettes Prep School pupils love life."
A A Edwards, Headmaster, Fettes Prep School